Pediatric Orthopedics Clinic,
- Pediatric Orthopedics Clinic
- Jiahui International Hospital
- Languages:普通话, English
The Pediatric Orthopedics Clinic at Jiahui Health provides treatments and surgical approaches when needed for children of all ages. From infants with developmental problems to adolescents with sports injuries, our orthopedic specialists are committed to providing individualized and compassionate care for getting your child to a place where they can live as fully and actively as possible.
- Trauma: scapular and shoulder joint injuries, clavicle fractures, elbow injuries and forearm fractures, hand fractures and dislocations, hip and femur injuries, knee injuries and fractures of tibia and fibula, foot and ankle injuries, spinal and pelvic injuries, etc. ;
- Hip Joint Diseases：developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), slipped capital femoral epiphysis (SCFE), coxa vara, coxa valg etc. ;
- Limb Deformities: polydactyly, syndactylia, talipes equinovarus (clubfoot), platypodia (flatfoot), scoliosis, limb length inequality (LLD), gonyectyposis (bandy leg), genu valgum (knot knees) etc. ;
- Bone and joint infections: suppurative arthritis, osteomyelitis etc. ;
- Skeletal dysplasia: osteogenesis imperfecta (OI), metabolic bone diseases etc.;
- Bone and soft tissue tumors: benign bone tumors, malignant bone tumors, benign soft tissue tumors, malignant soft tissue tumors, etc.
- Others: thumb stenosis tenosynovitis (trigger finger), ganglions, popliteal cyst, etc.
The Pediatric Orthopedics Clinic at Jiahui Health provides surgical and non-surgical approaches for children of all ages.