Heng Wu, MD, PhD
- Mental health
- Jiahui Health (Jing'an)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Heng WU finished her medical training at Tongji University in Shanghai, Freiburg University in Germany and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in the US, respectively. Dr. Wu provides a trustworthy therapeutic relationship for couples, families, individuals, and children. She provides an atmosphere of privacy, safety, and acceptance. By listening, following the patient lead. Patient will be free to say whatever is on his/her mind, eventually including things that he/she had hidden even from themselves.
Dr. Wu provides psychological and pharmaceutical integrated therapy for the following conditions：
- Anxiety disorder: social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, panic disorder and panic attack, agoraphobia, specific phobia, generalized anxiety disorder;
- Depressive disorders: major depressive disorder, dysthymia, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, depressive disorder due to another medical condition, disruptive mood dysregulation disorder;
- Bipolar disorder: manic-depressive episodes, cyclothymic disorder;
- Somatic symptom and related disorder: somatic symptom disorders, illness anxiety disorder, conversion disorder, etc.
- Sleep-wake disorders, eating disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, conduct disorder, etc.
- Personality disorders: borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive personality disorder, etc;
- Psychological problems comorbidity with another medical condition: nervous system disease, cardiovascular diseases, endocrine system diseases, digestive system diseases and other combined psychological problems.
- Provide individual, couple or family therapy and suicide crisis intervention for teenagers with academic difficulties, adult marriage problems, career development difficulties, etc.
- Provide self-experience for psychologists and training analysis for psychoanalyst candidate.