YAO Lixin, MD
- Renal Cancer Clinic
- Prostatic Hyperplasia Clinic
- Urinary Continence Clinic
- Calculuses Clinic
- Urological Oncology Clinic
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Jiahui Health (Shanghai Jing'an)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Yao is currently an urologist at Jiahui Health，having the professional title of chief physician and almost 40 years of clinical experience in urology. Dr. Yao graduated from the Second Military Medical University (now the PLA Navy Medical University) in 1985 and worked at the PLA 85th Hospital (now the 905th Hospital) till joining Jiahui Health.
Dr. Yao is among the Expert Database of Shanghai Medical Association for identification of medical incident and the member of Shanghai Medical Association for identification of abnormal response to immunization. He is also one of the contributing editors of Chinese Journal of Clinicians.
Dr. Yao can provide the following diagnosis and treatment services:
· common functional diseases of the lower urinary tract and its symptoms (LUTS)；
· bladder tumor, including transurethral resection of bladder cancer, partial cystectomy, radical bladder excision and urinary diversion, etc.;
· prostate diseases, including transurethral resection of the prostate, radical prostatectomy, etc.;
· urinary calculi, including ureteroscopic lithotripsy and percutaneous nephroscopic lithotripsy etc.;
· endoscopic incision of urethral stricture and urethroplasty, and the treatments of adrenal disease, renal cancer, pelvis, and ureteral cancer,
· circumcision, surgery for abnormalities of scrotum and the management of female stress urinary incontinence.