Spinal conditions are treatable!
Spinal conditions, such as neck ,shoulder and back pain, affect people every day .They're exacerbated by unhealthy habits like poor posture and are often accompanied by tense and stiff nearby muscles. Poor spinal health can also lead to other problems, such as headaches, dizziness, numb limbs, decreased concentration, and impaired sleep, affecting mental health and day-to-day performance. If left untreated, these symptoms have deteriorating effects on your overall health and wellbeing. The Spine Health Assessment Service offered by Jiahui Health includes a personal consultation with a spine specialist to provide a full diagnosis. determine the underlying causes. and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Who is at risk of spinal injury?
People who are highly susceptible to spinal disorders include:
• Smartphone users
The term " text neck "is used to describe the damaging effects that result from looking down at smartphones or other electronic devices for long period of time. The bending down of the head can increase the force endured by neck muscles by more than 25 kilograms. Additionally, activities such as sleeping in the car and reading books while lying down also impose large amounts of stress on the neck, potentially leading to numbness or pain in the neck, shoulders, and arms, and even other conditions such as headaches and dizziness
• White-collar workers
Bad sitting posture and extended periods of sitting down can contribute to back pain or disc herniation. Sustained back and leg pain are a significant inconvenience to overall health. In extreme cases, patients may experience serous conditions, such as numbness in the legs and problematic urination or bowel movements
• Postpartum women
Women typically experience weight gain and hormonal changes during pregnancy. These changes can lead to the loosening of ligaments around the sacroiliac joint, affecting joint stability. Problems such as extreme leaning, bad posture and muscle weakness can easily result in the dislocation of the sacroiliac joint, causing intense pain
• Golf and sports players
Different sports require players to perform certain movements. For example, golfers must move their spine in various ways to control for distance and precision and exert a considerable amount of force. However, bad posture and overexertion Imposes excessive stress on the back, resulting in acute pain.
How does Jiahui's spine clinic treat spinal conditions?
Spine specialist at Jiahui Health will assess your condition with X-ray result and provide a comprehensive and personalized treatment plan:
• Mild spinal disorders commonly occur due to muscle fascia imbalance caused by bad posture and movements. These disorders can be treated through rehabilitative training. The rehabilitation team at Jiahui Health will design a treatment program that specifically targets your spinal problems. By doing Pilates, physiotherapy, and training regularly, you can adjust your muscle fascia, improve your posture, alleviate pain, and help your body retrieve its health and balance.
• It may be necessary to undergo additional examinations to determine the underlying reason for your spinal pain. In certain cases, you may even need an injection. A Jiahui, a spine and pain specialist will determine the deal injection site through an ultrasound or CT examination and inject the medication into either the site causing pain or in the peripheries of a corresponding nerve. This injection will help pinpoint the reason behind your pain, and allow the physician to design an appropriate treatment plan that will improve your condition.
• Jiahui's team of spine surgeons possesses rich surgical and clinical experience. They are committed to using world-leading pain management and fast recovery methods to perform minimally invasive surgery. providing patients with a one-stop diagnosis, surgery, hospitalization, and recovery service. The Jiahui multidisciplinary team provides patients with top-notch surgeries while minimizing pain and the hospitalization period as well as facilitating the post-surgery recovery process.
Spine Health Assessment Package
¥ 980 (Retail Price: ¥ 1.600)
1.One evaluation session with a spine surgeon
To get a better understanding of your spinal condition, a spine surgeon will conduct a personal consultation and evaluation session with you.
2. Full spinal X-ray (true lateral)
A full spinal X-ray will provide a complete documentation of your spine, allowing the physician to make a comprehensive diagnosis of your spinal health and discover any potential issues with your spine. The entire X-raying process takes no more than 5 minutes in order to minimize exposure.
*Spinal X-rays are commonly used in health examination procedures, and they’re also widely used by orthopedic physicians to determine patients' spinal conditions. If you plan on becoming pregnant, or are already pregnant, the physician will advise against getting an X-ray.
3. Immediate report interpretation and treatment suggestions
The spine surgeon will make an immediate diagnosis of your spinal health after referring to your medical record. information from your consultation session, bedside testing results, and X-ray examination results. Then, the surgeon will provide treatment suggestions and steps you can take to create healthier habits.
Contact Jiahui International Hospital (Xuhui) or Jiahui Health (Yangpu) at 400 868 3000 to make a reservation for a spinal health assessment.
*Special prices valid till March 31, 2020.
*Promotions are limited to self-paying patients, The promotion package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or used with other special offers.