Kirsi LI, MD
- Family Medicine
- Sexual Health Clinic
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immunization Clinic
- Patient Education Counseling Clinic - Contraception Education
- Jiahui’s Health Assessment Report Interpretation & Follow-up Consultation
- Overseas Student (USA) Medical Referral Recommendation
- Daytime Clinic
- Vaccine Adverse Reaction Clinic
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Jiahui Health (Jing'an)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. Kirsi LI is a Family Medicine Fellow Physician at Jiahui Health. Dr. Li trained in pediatric and family medicine at Fudan pediatric hospital and Shanghai Tongji hospital. After joining Jiahui Health, Dr. Li studied emergency at Shanghai No.6 people hospital. Dr. Li graduated from Xiamen University with a master degree of neurology and specializes in common neurology and children diseases, chronic diseases management, health management and vaccination.
Dr. Li is certified in Basic life support(BLS) and treating sexually transmitted diseases in China.