XIANG Lulu, MD
- Fertility Clinic
- Pre-conception consultation
- Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Jiahui International Hospital (Shanghai)
- Languages:普通话, English
Dr. XIANG Lulu is a Gynecologist at Jiahui Health. Dr. XIANG holds a master's degree from Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and has over 20 years of clinical experience in gynecology and infertility. She previously worked at the Reproductive Center of Renji Hospital, affiliated with Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine.
In 2005, Dr. XIANG studied assisted reproduction technologies at the Human Reproductive Center in New York, USA, and at Kato Ladies Clinic in Tokyo, Japan. In 2018, she studied as a visiting scholar at the Reproductive Center of the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). She joined Jiahui in 2017 and contributed towards the establishment of Jiahui International Hospital's Fertility andReproductive Medicine Center.
Dr. XIANG specializes in:
• The diagnosis and treatment of various types of infertility and has extensive experience employing assisted reproductive technology. She excels at managing complex cases such as recurrent miscarriages, repeated embryo implantation failures, and diminished ovarian reserve.
• The diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological endocrine disorders. She is adept at carrying out in-depth diagnostic research for conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, adenomyosis, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
• Pre-pregnancy guidance. Dr. XIANG excels in guiding couples planning to conceive naturally via outpatient ovulation induction treatment and ovulation monitoring.
• Psychological treatment. Dr. XIANG adeptly combines medical treatment with psychological counseling. She obtained her Level 2 National Certificate in Psychological Counseling in 2007, which aids in providing an empathetic treatment journey, earning her widespread commendation from patients.