Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
What is this drug used for?
It is used to ease pain.
How is this drug best taken?
1. Take by mouth only.
2. Take with or without food. Absorption enhanced by food
3. Swallow whole. Do not chew, break, crush, or dissolve before swallowing. Doing these things can cause very bad side effects and death.
4. Do not use for fast pain relief or on an as needed basis.
5. Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take.
Warning and caution
1. Fast, slow, or abnormal heartbeat.
2. Do not take with alcohol or products that have alcohol.
3. Trouble breathing, slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
4. Very bad dizziness or passing out.
5. Mood changes
6. Memory problems or loss.
7. Chest pain or pressure.
8. If the reaction ability is affected, do not engage in driving or operating the machine.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. If you take this drug on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
2. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
3. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
4. Do not take more often than told by the doctor
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Protect from light.
3. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
4. Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area for safe and proper disposal.
2. 2018_2019 Top 300 Pharmacy Drug
3. Up to date临床顾问