Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Iron polysaccharide complex capsules Patient EduWhat is this drug used for?• Used for iron-deficiency anemia caused
What is this drug used for?
It is used to treat pimples (acne).
How is this drug best taken?
Take with food.
Warning and Caution!
1. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you may get pregnant.
2. Women of child-bearing age or their spouses should take effective contraceptive measures three months before starting treatment, during treatment, and within three months after stopping treatment.
3. Nursing women, severe hepatic, and renal dysfunction, vitamin A excess patients are prohibited.
4. Do not donate blood while using this drug and for three months after stopping.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and UV rays.
6. This product should not be used with supplements containing vitamin A.
7. There may be transient exacerbations of acne symptoms at the beginning of treatment.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. If it is closer to the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the regular dose at the next normal time.
2. Do not take two or extra doses at the same time.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
1. Signs of anaphylaxis, such as rashes, itching, redness, redness, blisters, or peeling of the skin.
2. Signs or symptoms of depression, suicidal thoughts, mood swings, anxiety, or lack of interest in life.
3. Chest pain, difficulty swallowing, severe heartburn, stomach pain, or vomiting.
4. Signs of high blood sugar, such as feeling sleepy, more thirsty and hungry, urinating more frequently, blushing, shortness of breath, or breathing that smells like fruit.
5. Unexplained bruises or bleeding.
6. Heart rate is fast or abnormal.
1. Seal and store in a cool (not more than 20℃) dry place.
2. Please do not store it in the bathroom.
3. Keep medicines out of reach of children and pets
1. Isotretinoin Soft Capsules Package Insert
2. Up to date
- Previous: Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient Education
- Next: Iron polysaccharide complex capsules Patient Education