Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
Step 1: Open
• Hold your Accuhaler in one hand with the dose-counter window facing upwards and place the thumb of your other hand on the thumb grip.
• Open your Accuhaler by pushing the thumb grip right around until it clicks.
Step 2: Prepare Medication
• Hold your Accuhaler level with the mouthpiece towards you.
• Use your thumb to push the lever away from you until you hear it clicks
Step 3: Breathe out then inhale
• Breathe out as much as possible. Avoid exhaling into your Accuhaler
• Put the mouthpiece between your teeth and use your lips to seal the mouthpiece
• Breathe in steadily with your mouth through your Accuhaler (not through your nose)
• Remove your Accuhaler and hold your breath for about 10 seconds
• Breathe out slowly
Step 4: Close
• Close your Accuhaler by sliding the thumb grip back to the original position until it clicks
• Rinse your mouth with water and spit out after using your Accuhaler.
• The dose counter on the top of the Accuhaler shows how many doses are left to use. Numbers 5 to 0 will appear in RED, that means you need to get another Accuhaler from doctor.