Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
Ingredient: Fluconazole 50mg capsule, drinking water
Tools: Measuring cup, oral syringe
1. Open the 50mg capsule, put the powder content into the measuring cup, and add water until 5ml (to make concentration 10mg/ml).
2. Use the oral syringe to measure the correct amount of mixture (dose by bodyweight) as prescribed by doctor:
Your child’s dose in prescription: _________mg = ________ml
3.Discard the remaining.
4. If the child’s treatment dose is more than 50mg, then 150mg capsule will be used, add water to mix to 15ml suspension, repeat 2 and 3.
- Previous: How to prepare Potassium Permanganate External Solution from the tablet
- Next: How to use Accuhaler