Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
1. Clean your hands. Use a mild soap to gently wash the outer parts of your vagina and the area around it.
2. Remove any external foil or plastic packaging from the suppository or cream.
3. If an applicator is provided, load the applicator as directed by the instruction.
4. Stand with one leg on a chair or lie down with knees bent and legs apart.
5. Press the applicator to insert the suppository or cream into the vagina. If no applicator is provided, use your forefinger to push it as far as is comfortable and make sure the suppository is in your vagina.
6. Wash the applicator and get ready for next use. Wash your hands.