Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（30mg）*What is this drug used for?• It is used to ease pain.• It is only t
Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（10mg）*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease pain*How is this drug
Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease pain.*How is this dru
1. If possible, go to the toilet and empty the bowels before use.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Remove foil or plastic wrapping.
4. Warm the suppository in hands to aid insertion.
5. Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
6. Gently insert the suppository into the rectum with your fingers (push the suppository as far as possible), lower your legs and hold buttocks together to ensure retention. Unless the suppository is a laxative, it is best not to defecate for an hour.
7. Wash hands again.