Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（30mg）*What is this drug used for?• It is used to ease pain.• It is only t
Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（10mg）*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease pain*How is this drug
Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease pain.*How is this dru
*What is this drug used for?
It is used to ease moderate to severe chronic pain. This drug is only for use by people who have been taking pain drugs (opioids) and are used to their effects.
*How to use Fentanyl Transdermal Patches?
1. Wash and dry the area of skin where the patch is to be applied. Do not use talc, oil, moisturisers or creams as this may prevent the patch sticking.
2. Tear open the patch package where indicated (use the fingers rather than scissors to prevent accidental damage to the patch). Damaged patch may cause overdose and death.
3. Remove the protective backing from the patch. Try not to touch the adhesive with fingers.
4. Press the adhesive side of the patch to the prepared skin site firmly. Ensure that there is good skin contact, particularly at the edges of the patch.
5. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water to remove any possible contamination with medicament.
6. Replace this patch every 72 hours.
*What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
1. Signs of an allergic reaction: like rash; itching; redness, swollen etc.
2. Severe constipation or stomach pain. These may be signs of a severe bowel problem.
3. Trouble breathing, slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
4. Trouble controlling body movements.
*Warning and caution！
1. The patch may have metal. Take off the patch before an MRI.
3. If you have a defibrillator or pacemaker, talk with your doctor.
*What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. Put on a missed patch as soon as you think about it after taking off the old one. Do not apply double dose or extra doses.
2. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not use 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Many times this drug is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
1. Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
2. After you take off a skin patch, be sure to fold the sticky sides of the patch to each other.
3. Safe-keep the used patch at your home. By law you must return the used patch to the hospital pharmacy for proper and safe disposal.
1. Fentanyl Transdermal Patches Package Insert
2. Applied Pharmaceutical Practice（2009）
3. Up to date