Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（30mg）*What is this drug used for?• It is used to ease pain.• It is only t
Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（10mg）*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease pain*How is this drug
How to use Fentanyl Transdermal Patches*What is this drug used for?It is used to ease moderate to severe ch
*What is this drug used for?
It is used to ease pain.
*How is this drug best taken?
1. Take by mouth only.
2. Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
*Warning and caution！
1. If you are taking more than 1 drug that had acetaminophen in it. You should talk with your doctor.
2. This drug may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this drug.
3. Call your doctor if this drug stops working well.
4. Do not take with alcohol or products that have alcohol.
5. Do not take more than ordered.
*What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
1. Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; itching; redness, swollen etc.
2. Very bad dizziness or passing out.
3. Trouble breathing, slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
4. Feeling very sleepy.
5. Very bad constipation.
6. Change in eyesight.
7. Feeling very tired or weak.
*What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. If you take this drug on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
2. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Many times this drug is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Protect from light.
3. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
4. Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
1. Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets Package Insert
2. Applied Pharmaceutical Practice（2009）
3. Up to date