Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
*What is this drug used for?
It is used to ease pain
*How is this drug best taken?
1. Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
2. Take this drug at the same time of day.
3. To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
4. If you have trouble swallowing, talk with your doctor.
*Warning and caution
1. Swallow whole. Do not chew, break, crush, or dissolve before swallowing. Doing these things can cause very bad side effects and death.
2. This drug is a strong pain drug that can put you at risk for addiction, abuse, and misuse. Misuse or abuse of this drug can lead to overdose and death.
3. This drug may cause very bad and sometimes deadly breathing problems. Call your doctor right away if you have slow, shallow, or trouble breathing.
4. Do not take with alcohol or products that have alcohol
5. Using this drug for a long time during pregnancy may lead to withdrawal in the newborn baby. This can be life-threatening. Talk with the doctor.
6. Long-term use of this medicine may cause constipation, if necessary, take some laxative.
*What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. Skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
2. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
*What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
1. Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered.
2. Very bad dizziness or passing out.
3. Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat
4. Trouble breathing, slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
5. Very bad constipation.
6. Swelling in the arms or legs.
7. A burning, numbness, or tingling feeling that is not normal.
8. Fever or chills.
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Protect from light.
3. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
4. Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
1. Morphine Sulfate Sustained-Release Tablets Package Insert
2. Up to date
- Previous: Morphine Sulfate Sustained-release Tablets（30mg）
- Next: Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Tablets