Tretinoin Cream (0.1%,0.025%) Patient InformatioWhat is this drug used for?For the adjunctive treatment of acne vulg
Rifampin (Rifampicin) Capsule 150mg Patient EducWhat is this drug used for?1. It is used to stop the spread of menin
Isotretinoin Soft Capsules (10mg) Patient InformWhat is this drug used for?It is used to treat pimples (acne).How is
What is this drug used for?
1、 For chronic superficial gastritis associated with helicobacter pylori (Hp) infection.
2、 It is used to relieve stomach pain and heartburn caused by excessive stomach acid.
3、 For gastric and duodenal ulcer to promote the healing of the peptic ulcer.
How is this drug best taken?
1、To be taken by mouth.
2、As prescribed by your doctor. To take half an hour before meals during day time. The evening dose to be taken two hours after dinner.
Warning and caution
1、The product is usually not to be used continuously for more than 7 days
2、Do not take other bismuth preparations while taking this product, and do not use it in large doses for a long time.
3、During treatment with oral bismuth, alcohol, and carbonated drinks are preferably not to be consumed, besides to minimize coffee and tea intake.
1. Antacids: may interfere with the action of oral bismuth, take at least half an hour apart.
2. Tetracycline: combined use can affect the absorption of tetracycline.
1. A high-protein diet (such as milk) can interfere with the effect of oral bismuth, take at least half an hour apart.
What are some side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Dark tongue and stool.
- Ammonia taste in the mouth
- Vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
1. Skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
2. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
1、Keep in a cool and dry place (10-30 ℃)
1、Clinical medication guidelines for Chinese physicians and pharmacists (2nd edition)
2、Product package insert
- Previous: Dabigatran (Pradaxa) Capsules Patient Information
- Next: Instruction for Rectally Use Diazepam